The best way to replace teeth is to mimic them as closely as possible. Dental implant-supported dentures do just that. Why use dental implants for dentures?
- help maintain a youthful appearance
- restore and maintain facial structure
- stable teeth for a long-term solution
- reduce sores and irritations
- eat what you want, improve diet and health
- improve quality of life
- prevent and minimize bone loss
Many of our patients have been struggling to keep their dentures secure, especially the complete lower denture. They have been embarrassed by the denture slipping, not being able to eat the foods they love, and the problems with denture adhesives.
I can help restore and maintain your natural smile with implant-supported dentures. Let me help you live your life with confidence.